Format File : PDF DVJU Audio
Author: Hewings Martin
Version: 3rd edition
Year: Cambridge University Press, 2013.
- Advanced Grammar in Use Third edition is a fully updated version of this best-selling grammar title. Now in full colour, and with an updated page design, this Third edition retains all the key features of clarity and ease-of-use that have made the book so popular with learners and teachers alike. Designed to be flexible, Advanced Grammar in Use is available both with and without answers, making it ideal for self-study, but also suitable for reinforcement work in the classroom. It is informed by the Cambridge International Corpus, to ensure the language is authentic and up-to-date, and with 100 units of advanced grammar reference and practice materials, it is ideal for anyone preparing for IELTS, Cambridge English: Advanced and Cambridge English: Proficiency examinations.
- Key Features of this Title:
- Informed by the Cambridge International Corpus to ensure all the language is authentic and up-to-date.
- Features a Study Planner so that learners can select the areas of grammar they need to work on most. This is also a useful diagnostic test for use by teachers.
- Updated page design, making the tried-and-trusted content even more accessible.
- Provides ideal support for learners preparing for IELTS, Cambridge English: Advanced or Cambridge English: Proficiency examinations
(PDF) Advanced Grammar in Use
Download “(PDF) Advanced Grammar in Use” hewings_martin_advanced_grammar_in_use.pdf – Downloaded 7 times – 15 MB
Set for books: Longman TOPIC Eyes Open TOPIC IELTS TOPIC TOEIC TOPIC CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH
Was this helpful?
0 / 0