Format File : PDF
Author: Damian Williams
Pages: 168 p
Year: Pearson Education, 2013
- American Speakout follows a balanced approach to topics, language development, and skills work. Speaking activities are prominent, but not at the expense of the other core skills of reading, writing, and listening, which are developed systematically throughout.Teacher’s Book with Resource & Assessment Disc
- Teacher’s notes for every unit with warm-ups, fillers, alternative suggestions, culture notes, and answer keys
- Generic teaching tips on useful areas such as grammar, lexicon,American pronunciation, using video, etc.
- Photocopiable grammar, vocabulary, and functional language worksheets for every unit
- Class audio and video scripts
- Unit and achievement tests
- Mid- and end-of-course tests
- Test audio, audio scripts, and answer keys
(PDF Beautiful) American Speakout Intermediate Teacher’s Book
Contact us (Bottom Right Display) !!!
Was this helpful?
0 / 0