Format File : PDF
Author: McCarthy Michael, O’Dell Felicity
Year: Cambridge University Press, 2004.
- 70 units of vocabulary reference and practice.English Phrasal Verbs in Use Intermediate is a vocabulary book for good intermediate level learners and above. It is primarily designed as a self-study reference and practice text but it can also be used for classroom work.English Phrasal Verbs in Use Intermediate: 70 easy-to-use two-page units: phrasal verbs are presented and explained on left-hand pages with a range of practice exercises on right-hand pages.
- Presents and explains approximately 1,000 phrasal verbs in typical contexts using tables, charts, short texts and dialogues.
- Contains a Mini dictionary with easy-to-understand definitions and cross references to units in the book.
- Provides valuable information about appropriate usage.
- Promotes good learning habits with study tips and follow-up tasks.
- Contains a comprehensive, student-friendly answer key.
- Includes the most frequently used phrasal verbs from a corpus of written and spoken English and from the Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary.
(PDF) English Phrasal Verbs In Use Intermediate
Download “(PDF) English Phrasal Verbs In Use Intermediate” mccarthy_michael_odell_felicity_english_phrasal_verbs_in_use.pdf – Downloaded 0 times – 77 MB
Set for books: Longman TOPIC Eyes Open TOPIC IELTS TOPIC TOEIC TOPIC CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH
Was this helpful?
0 / 0