Format File : PDF DVJU Audio
Version: 4th Edition.
Athor: Robinson Anne,Karen Saxby
Year: Cambridge University Press, 2017.
- Each unit includes brightly coloured, attractive material which is motivating, fun and easy-to-use.
- Grammar and vocabulary activities get students practising in their own time in the online LMS via an access code in the Student’s Book.
- Teacher’s Book contains photocopiable resources, a full practice test, new integrated extension projects and clear guidance on which areas of the Young Learners syllabus are covered.
- A supplementary app gets students practising vocabulary in their own time in a real gaming environment.
- Downloadable Audio and full range of new digital components allow even more options for class and homework.
- Additional opportunities to practise speaking develop students confidence in an area which young learners find difficult.
- Presentation Plus brings the Student’s Book to life in the classroom, delivering audio, progress tests and pdfs of the Teacher’s Book.
- Flexible to use alongside a general English course and where not all students are taking Cambridge English: Young Learners.
(PDF & Audio) Fun for Movers Student’s Book 4th edition
Download “(PDF & Audio) Fun for Movers Student's Book 4th edition”robinson_anne_fun_for_movers_students_book_with_audio.rar – Downloaded 93 times – 172.87 MB
Set for books: Longman TOPIC Eyes Open TOPIC IELTS TOPIC TOEIC TOPIC CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH
Was this helpful?
0 / 0