Format File : PDF Audio
Year: SBS, 2003
- The Illustrated Everyday Expressions with Stories series makes learning common English idioms fun. Together, the two books in the series provide easy-to-read examples of 600 common idioms in English.
- Lessons include:
- Quick reference list of target idioms
- Short definition for each idiom
- Sample sentences and dialogs using the idioms in context
- Humorous illustrations depicting each idiom
- Exercises to review idioms studied
- Readings using all of the Lesson’s idioms together in a story
(PDF & Audio) Illustrated Everyday Expressions with Stories 2
Download “(PDF & Audio) Illustrated Everyday Expressions with Stories 2” malarcher_casey_illustrated_everyday_expressions_with_storie.rar – Downloaded 3 times – 198 MB
Set for books: Longman TOPIC Eyes Open TOPIC IELTS TOPIC TOEIC TOPIC CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH
Contact us (Bottom Right Display) !!!
Was this helpful?
0 / 0