Download Oxford Project, 3rd & 4th Edition – Oxford(Ebook PDF and Audio)
Oxford Project – An innovative beginner’s course for young learners from the age of 10.
A five-level course for 10-15 year olds, based on the highly popular and innovative Project English, incorporating a new structure and design, complete revision of the original material, plus substantial new material.
– Project brings English to life through motivating topics within a structured learning environment.
– It provides a clearly-structured, supportive framework of grammar with the flexibility to allow students to make their own discoveries.
– Language is presented in stimulating, realistic contexts.
– A high profile is given to skills development from the start of the course.
– Cross-curricular project work encourages students to communicate in English about their own lives and experiences.
– The strong cultural element helps students to establish a connection between language and life. Students are encouraged to learn about life in Britain and other English-speaking countries, as well as to explore differences and draw comparisons with their own cultures.
– Strong emphasis is placed on learner independence: students are encouraged to think about their own learning and reflect on their progress.
– The course is enriched by numerous songs, games, and puzzles which make language learning fun.
– The fifth level, Project Plus, is a revision level with the emphasis on skills extension, in particular reading and speaking.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0