- Fundamentals of English Grammar is a developmental skills text for lower-intermediate and intermediate students of English as a second or foreign language. It combines clear and understandable grammar information with a variety of exercises and activities.Overview of Verb Tenses.
- Present and Past, Simple and Progressive.
- Perfect and Perfect Progressive.
- Future Time.
- Adverb Clauses of Time and Review of Verb Tenses.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Modal. Part 1.
- Modal. Part 2.
- The Passive.
- Noun Clauses.
- Adjective Clauses.
- Gerund and Infinitives Part 1.
- Gerund and Infinitives Part 2.
- Coordinating Conjuctions.
- Adverb Clauses.
- Reductions of Adverv Clauses to Modifying Adverbial Phrases.
- Connectives that Express Causes and Effect, Contrast, and Condition.
- Contional Sentences and Wishes.
- Answer key.
(PDF) Understanding and Using English Grammar with Answers 3rd edition- Azar Betty Schrampfer
Contact us (Bottom Right Display) !!!
Was this helpful?
0 / 0