With Answer Key. — 4th edition. — Pearson Longman, 2009.
- A classic developmental skills text for intermediate to advanced students of English, Understanding and Using English Grammar is a comprehensive reference grammar as well as a stimulating and teachable classroom text.
- The Workbook consists solely of self-study exercises, with answers included, providing students the opportunity to explore and practice grammar independently. It is keyed to explanatory grammar charts in both the Student Book and the Chartbook.
Understanding and Using English Grammar is a classic developmental skills text for intermediate to advanced English language learners.
- Preface Overview of Verb Tenses
- Present and Past, Simple and Progressive
- Perfect and Perfect Progressive Tenses
- Future Time
- Review of Verb Tenses
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Modals, Part 1
- Modals, Part 2
- The Passive
- Noun Clauses
- Adjective Clauses
- Gerunds and Infinitives, Part 1
- Gerunds and Infinitives, Part 2
- Coordinating Conjunctions
- Adverb Clauses
- Reduction of Adverb Clauses to Modifying Adverbial
- Connectives that Express Cause and Effect, Contrast, and Condition
- Conditional Sentences and Wishes
- Appendix. Supplementary Grammar Units
- Special Workbook Section. Phrasal Verbs
- Answer Key
(PDF) Understanding and using English Grammar Workook 4th edition – Azar B.S., Hagen S.A
Contact us (Bottom Right Display) !!!
Was this helpful?
0 / 0