Format File : PDF
Year: Adams & Austen Press, 2007.
- Informs you how to analyze vocabulary for use.
- Presents a sentence with word and a context they are easily understood.
- Offers a half sentence to be completed that tests your understanding of meaning and use.
- Invites you to construct your own sentence from your own ideas or imagined context.
- Activates your memory and ability to use the language through paraphrasing; that is, giving you sentences to write using the words.
- Gives you a chance to think through the language by answering a word puzzle by yourself or in conversation with others.
- Provides the opportunity to improve your knowledge and expertise through spelling, pronunciation, revision and extension exercises.
(PDF) Activating 1001 Words for IELTS
Download “(PDF) Activating 1001 Words for IELTS” burgess_keith_activating_1001_words_for_ielts.pdf – Downloaded 1 time – 56 MB
Set for books: Longman TOPIC Eyes Open TOPIC IELTS TOPIC TOEIC TOPIC CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH
Was this helpful?
0 / 0